OMD FWD 30.04.2019
Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of FWD
This week the IAB released the 2018 full year digital ad spend report. 2018 witnessed a 15% increase year on year with the majority of growth coming from smartphone investment, making it now the dominant device (51%).
- Social media brands have met with Government officials and representatives from The Samaritans to help tackle content that promotes self-harm and suicide
- Facebook are rolling out a dedicated gaming tab
- Car rental company Hertz is suing Accenture for failing to deliver a redesigned website and mobile apps
- Here are the main Instagram marketing trends that advertisers need to know
- Digital prospecting doesn’t work like it used to, and here’s why
- Facebook Stories has already reached 500m daily users
- You can now turn your dead iPhone into a work of art
- Snapchat will let you play as your Bitmoji in video games
- Adobe’s influencer parody video questions whether a brand can effectively make a marketing video without branding
- You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but can you judge a 2020 Presidential candidate by their 404 error page?