OMD FWD 30.04.17
Hello and welcome to the final FWD of April.
- MIT researchers have developed a ‘System for Dream Control’ apparently unaware the feat had been achieved almost a century ago. You can read Mary Arnold-Foster’s Studies in Dreams here
- Real people are turning their accounts into bots on Instagram, for money (of course)
- Google introduced Data Retention controls in Google Analytics to give you the ability to set the amount of time before user-level and event-level data is deleted
- The first mistake in crafting survey experiments
- Moving chairs in Starbucks: Observational studies find rice-wheat cultural differences in daily life in China
- How the VR/AR in Ready Player One compares to the reality of virtual reality
- Monitor your website’s data layer with slack
- Here’s a search engine that answers your questions with quotes from books
- How to build a deep learning image dataset (and create a pokedex) on your iPhone
- All maps are wrong. Some are useful. On being lost and finding a way to better business strategy
- An in-depth look at China’s new “social credit score”
- An Introduction to Sociotechnical Architecture Patterns and how they can help us in our strategic and day-to-day endeavours
And so it goes.