OMD FWD 24.09.18
Hello and welcome to this week’s action-packed edition of OMD FWD.
Included this week are Netflix’s user stats, new personalised Spotify playlists and why Apple is leading in the user privacy space.
As always, if you see anything that you think is worth including for next week’s FWD please tag it on social media using #OMDFWD.
- Rejoice! Twitter announced that it is bringing back the chronological timeline
- Instagram is testing a re-share function that brings posts from other accounts into your own feed
- Amazon has increased its ad market share at Google and Facebook’s expense
- Social media use continues to rise in developing countries, helping to drive further tech developments
- Video on Demand sees continued growth led by Netflix’s 45% viewership increase
- How brands and marketers can use visual search to drive business opportunities
- Spotify is letting you create ancestry playlists based on your DNA
- A drone revolution is taking place in Africa
- Xbox’s Adaptive Controller is getting people with disabilities back into gaming