OMD FWD 22.01.18
Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of MG OMD FWD.
Included this week are the future of VR music, Google’s Chinese expansion and new dog adoption techniques.
- Automated retail is now here as Amazon’s checkout-free shop finally opens today
- YouTube announces measures to earn back trust from advertisers and agencies
- Google opens new avenues in China through long-term agreement with Tencent
- Twitter’s investigation reveals that 600k users interacted with Russian propaganda accounts
- You can never have too many, so here’s eConsultancy’s marketing and digital predictions for 2018
- Here’s Twitter’s best brand campaigns of 2017 and insights into why they worked
- Are we about to see the launch of an ‘iTunes equivalent’ for VR music?
- Barking mad? You can now adopt a dog with the same music tastes as you
- This messaging app only works when you have less than 5% battery life, and you can only chat to strangers
- Tackling one of the industry’s big mysteries, BuzzFeed’s Publisher Dao Nguyen gives a TED talk on the secret to making content that people love
- Is advertiser-funded dialogue in scripts the future of product placement?
- Is CES’ ability to accurately show us the technology of the future starting to wane?