OMD FWD 19.11.18
Hello and welcome to this week’s FWD. While the Christmas ads may be coming out thick and fast, why not use this week’s FWD as a festive respite.
- Alone, together? How Facebook is introducing simultaneous viewing in Messenger
- It must be nearly Black Friday, as Instagram makes it easier to buy directly from the platform
- It must be nearly Black Friday (part 2), as Snapchat banks on physical bitmoji merchandise to be an emerging trend
- Amazon has introduced a new method of unlocking purchase habits to publishers
- You don’t have to chat to just Alexa anymore
- Why facial recognition is ready to be rolled-out
- How Alibaba has made it’s platform accessible to blind users
- In safe hands? How Lexus used AI to write it’s advertising script
- Pinterest has had a facelift, and immediately resembles someone else
- The future of voice as an effective paid media channel
- Black Friday-smiday? Expect Singles day to come over to these shores soon
- Why social is looking to revamp regional press
Fancy helping with FWD stories curation? Just use #OMDFWD and we’ll take it from there.