OMD FWD 04.06.19
It’s a momentous time for us all as we bid farewell to two noughties behemoths Blackberry Messenger (BBM) and Apple iTunes on Mac. Thanks for the memories.
- Amazon are now dipping into adserving and dynamic content optimisation with the acquisition of Sizmek
- They are also opening pop up stores bringing 100 small online businesses to the UK High Street
- Pokémon have announced they are developing new app ‘Pokémon Sleep’ which will track a user’s time sleeping and bring a gameplay experience unlike any other!
- Twitter acquires Fabula, a London start-up AI company
- Apple released iOS13 yesterday, here is a wrap up of all the new, shiny things we can expect
- Evian’s new #FlipItForGood campaign brings back the viral bottle flip recycling challenge
- The future of AR might be in furniture, moving away from its gamer roots to helping people sell their homes
- Ikea recreates living rooms from The Simpsons, Stranger Things and FRIENDS
- Lucozade rewrites ‘Three Lions’ in support of the Lionesses this Summer