This Week in Digital: w/c December 12th
What’s happened this week
- There is a new twitter focused more on multimedia sharing and discovery, a bit like…
- Stumble Upon who re-branded with a new focus on brands and mobile.
- The ‘Le Web’ conference in Paris saw the announcement of the UK government Global Entrepreneurs Network, a virtual UK Silicon Valley.
What we have learned:
Where to find more:
- How the Facebook Open Graph is changing news. Ever more a serendipitous experience linked to non-news behaviours.
- New learnings on Digital Marketing from McKinsey, the number one issue is translating data into useful customer insights.
- Three Social Thunderstorms a fascinating talk from Forrester CEO George Colony on what apps, social and the cloud mean for enterprise.